A local we can count on
Janelle Saffin has lived in Lismore for 40 years and has always been actively involved in our community. As the previous Member for Page, Janelle delivered record funding locally for health services, education, roads and community infrastructure. Janelle is someone our community can count on to “Gets Things Done”.
Hard working, trusted and experienced
Janelle is someone we can trust to fight for our community. Janelle fought alongside the community and was instrumental in lobbying for, and successful in getting the Water Trigger Legislation through the Federal Parliament and stopping Coal Seam Gas mining in our region.
A strong voice for our community
The Nationals have taken our community for granted for too long. They have cut frontline services in country NSW including in our own backyard. Janelle will be a strong voice for our community and will:
- Fight for more funding for our local hospitals and health services;
- Stop the cuts to local schools and TAFEs;
- Support and create more local jobs and provice more support to local small businesses;
- Protect and promote our natural environment and guard our precious water resources; and
- Stop the Liberals and Nationals $2.2 billion splurge on Sydney Stadiums.